What we do
Here are a few things we do really well
The PDS (Property Development Scheme) is a combination of the IRS (Integrated Resorts Scheme) and RES (Real Estate Scheme). Introduced in 2005, it allows foreigners to buy residential properties in Mauritius....
The Invest Hotel Scheme (IHS) enables hotel developers to finance the construction of a hotel project by allowing them to sell villas, suites, rooms and other components that part of the hotel to individual buyers.
Only the best
- Center, Ebene LandCenter, Ebene
- West, Flic En Flac LandWest, Flic En Flac
- North, Mont Mascal VillaNorth, Mont Mascal
- North, Grand Baie ApartmentNorth, Grand Baie
- West, Flic En Flac ApartmentWest, Flic En Flac
- South, Beau Vallon VillaSouth, Beau Vallon
- East, Beau Champ VillaEast, Beau Champ
- Center, Port Louis LandCenter, Port Louis
- South, Plaine Magnien VillaSouth, Plaine Magnien
"There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
- The minimum investment amount for an investor to obtain the status of Permanent Resident or a holder of an immovable property under an existing scheme to obtain the status of Resident has been reduced from USD 500,000 to USD 375,000.
- A person is eligible to the first-time buyer registration duty exemption even if he or his spouse is or was the co-owner of an immovable property...